Friday, July 4, 2008

Douche Bags 'R' Us


The other day, I was going to my marketing class and while I was heading to the water fountain, I saw something. To my amazement, I saw a guy wearing a t-shirt with "thank your girlfriend for me" on the front. I couldn't believe, just to make sure the ol' corneas hadn't tricked me, I had to rinse the disbelief out of my eyes. Sure enough, this was really happening, someone was actually rocking this shirt. Dude might as well have been rocking a "I like dudes" t.

Wow, that got me thinking, did the chicken come first or the egg? In this case, was this guy a douche bag that happened to wear a stupid shirt? Or was the stupid shirt the reason this guy was/is a douche bag? Hmm.... I know I come across real salty like the shirt happened to me but ask anybody that knows me, I will rock a free shirt 'til the threads come off (I have at least 10 free shirts from various causes and activities, I'd say at least 4 are in heavy rotation). But I cannot see a situation where I would be compelled to rock that shirt.


Out.

2 comments:

Paul S. Lee said...

you know damn well if you got that shirt for free, you'd rock it in a heartbeat!

deb said...

hahahaha, hilarious. probably stupid came first eh? that would attract him to a stupid shirt...