Monday, November 24, 2008

Hello 2 3

Overall a very dope weekend. Kohei's wedding on Saturday (congrats and enjoy the big island) and another birthday came and went and Uncle Sam officially considers me a year older. First things first,  THANKS to the fam and the extended familia who made it out Saturday and Sunday for the birthday festivities. I think the last year or two I've come to appreciate that it's not what you do, but who you do it with and a lot of good people were present. Also thanks to all the people that called, texted, and facebooked, it's always nice to hear from you guys. Thanks for the baked goods too, I actually do enjoy some sweets. Thank you very much everybody, I truly appreciate the love. 

Now it's the big 23 and I feel like I'm obligated to do something with my life. Corporate America I see you. You got Jaeho, you got Paul (no more early lunches mija), I'll see you in a minute.

1 comment:

nonogo said...

huppy buhfsday bweeberz. miss you and see you soon!