Saturday, December 20, 2008

Finals, done.



Last 3 weeks have been a blur... Finals are over and Wednesday was the first time I saw the outside world since the week before. Hit the books hard with Grill, Lindsey, and Erfran kind of... Senior year good as time as any to start studying I guess, my bad mom.

Queso's birthday at Hob Nob (thanks for the food Mark). What do you know about Paul resorting to his go-to pop locking when some MJ comes on?

The above clip is from let's talk about it, but the ultrahomo Asian dude is Paul. Celebrated his engagement at jade bar, it's a nice little cozy place, dope view. A little you-had-to-be-there kind of moment when I explained to Jay and Mark what they did the weekend before.

Congrats to all the graduated seniors.

Time to put my feet up. Have a great Christmas everybody.

No comments: