Monday, April 21, 2008

"They said I couldn't play football I was too small"

"They said I couldn't play basketball I wasn't tall,
They said I couldn't play baseball at all,
And now everyday of my life I ball."

You can find these motivational posters in almost every kind of job. They're real common, especially in depressing work environments such as office buildings and schools. I remember these being heavy in the schools for a while, probably still are. Lately, as I'm sure you all know, there have been plenty of fake ones made by random people all over the internet, a simple Google search does it. Most of these are not quite as funny as the creators originally thought. Matter of fact, most of them are pretty mediocre.

I have no idea who came up with this one but I thought it was pretty neat.
For those of you who are a little rusty with their U.S. history, George Washington was kind of a big deal and while other guys in wigs were napping, the Town Destroyer straight put in work on a chilly Christmas Day, 1776. G Dub's motto for the day? "Victory or Death." On 2nd thought, the reasons why I think this poster is hilarious are probably exactly why other countries hate the U.S. Oh well, America is thuggish ruggish even on holidays, what about you?

Happy Birthday Easton, you're getting up in years.

5 comments:

kanyon feng said...

yeah, i heard washington is short for goldsteinbergeisz

Unknown said...

thx for the history lesson

Paul S. Lee said...

"we will kill you in your sleep on christmas." classic.

Anonymous said...

nice history lesson bwee! shietttt

Don said...

Washington is pretty OG now that you mention it. He'll munch you up with his wooden teeth.