Friday, September 26, 2008

Love me some spinach dip, I'm addicted to Houston's


US market is nuts right now, US government is giving out aid like I give to ASU Parking (that's a different topic altogether). Merill Lynch was bought out by Bank of America, Lehman Brothers fell under, JPMorgan Chase picked up Washington Mutual (Janson, give it 6 months and you can use Chase in Murderville, are you a Dodgers fan now?), US government approved $25 extralarge for the auto industry. In some local AZ news, Bill Heard filed Chapter 11, and nothing new, my wallet is still super-hungry and yet, extra-bulimic (my shoe game has benefited as of late though so it is a worthy cause).

I'll update sometime with my experience at the Food Show, yes FOOD show. One word: EPIC.


"We need a miracle,
And I say a miracle 'cause this shit is hysterical,
By my nephews and nieces, I will email Jesus,
Tell him forward to Moses and CC Allah"

2 comments:

Paul S. Lee said...

1st of all, let's get out of this country while we can and skirt off to mexico. 2ndly, put up some Food Show pics! still salty about not going. please let's get a "save the date" for the next one.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind Mexico 2 bits. And this Food Show update is up in the air right now, I'm struggling to find the pictures.