Monday, February 25, 2008

Diddy Reloaded

If anyone has a chance, ABC is showing its remake of A Raisin in the Sun starring Sean "Diddy" Combs aka The Empire aka I Run New York. He's no Poitier but I guess it did decent at Sundance and it has received some pretty decent pub. It might be worth giving it a run even if you aren't a Combs fan. Besides, there are two Tony winners among the cast.

I mean, just look at the picture, everyone else looks like they're posing for a TV publicity shot. Diddy looks he's thuggin' an album cover or a music video. He looks like he's about 4 seconds from yelling "uh huh, uh huh, yea...Bad Boy Forever!" I guess that's what happens after you hear you're Hollywood Walk of Fame game has popped off.

Maybe check it out, 2/25/08, 8/7central, ABC. If I didn't have my 'killing me softly [with words]' I would probably check it out. I hate you International Management. Out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bw!! your blog is TIGHT, i'm gonna check it out regularly. So who's overrated man